Fun, games, and sport on your family holidays in Tyrol
When parents take their children on family holidays in Tyrol, you can becertain that everyone will be smiling.Our Hotel Singer, which is perfectly tailored to the needs of the little ones, makes children’s dreams come true. No matter what season, kids can run around and play during your family holidays in Tyrol, discover all sorts of new things, and make new friends – We, your hosts the Singer family, know what children want on holiday. This is why there is just as much to experience at our hotel in Tyrol as there is in nature – spacious family rooms and suites with separate children’s rooms, pools for splashing around, saunas, special SPA treatments, a children’s playroom and playground, children’s menus, special offers for families and solo travellers, and much more await you!
50% discount on the daily price for children in low season (valid when staying in a parents’ room with one full-paying adult)
Your family holidays in Tyrol during the summer
- Sonnalmbahn lift located directly next to the hotel
- 4 managed huts in the immediate vicinity of our 4-star hotel in Tyrol for easy hikes during family holidays in Tyrol
- Highline179, the longest suspension bridge in the world, and Ehrenberg Castle (10 km)
- Zoo and petting zoo in Bichlbach (4 km)
- Moosles “Forscherpfad” educational nature trail in Lermoos
- Nature discovery trail Mitteregg
- Mountain scooter hire and 9 km route around Almkopf
- Climbing forest in Bichlbach with 5 courses, disc golf and flying fox as well as new indoor climbing hall in Ehrwald
- Lake Heiterwangersee and Plansee – perfect for swimming, boating, and walking (10 km) for ultimate family holidays in Tyrol
- Various adventure trails throughout the Zugspitz Arena especially for children
- For guests of Hotel Singer the childcare and programme is FREE OF CHARGE
So many advantages ... in winter too!
- Ski-in & Ski-out: During your family holidays in Tyrol, you can enter the Berwang ski arena directly on the doorstep of our ski hotel in Tyrol and then relax on our sun terrace with S-Lounge.
- Hire your skis at Sport Hofherr directly next to your holiday home
- Free ski shuttle to the ski school and to the ski school meeting place
- Tiroler Zugspitz Arena: The family ski area with 213 km of slopes and 87 lifts
- Ski school Berwang, awarded with the “Quality Award” by the Tyrolean Ski School Association
- Top Snow Card: 1 ski pass for unlimited skiing fun in the ski areas Berwang, Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier, Garmisch, and Zugspitze
- Free ski pass for children up to 5 years of age during your family holidays in Tyrol
- Every day, a new experience: cross-country skiing, tobogganing, ice skating ...