Fun on the slopes in front of our ski hotel in Tyrol
Go directly from our ski hotel in Tyrol straight to the slopes – literally! Directly in front of the sun terrace of our ski hotel in Tyrol, the rapid descents of the ski arena Berwang attract. With its 40 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes and 12 state-of-the-art lifts, this charming ski resort offers hours of fun in the snow. But that’s not all! With the Top Snow Card, not only can you ski all the ski areas of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena, but you can also use the Zugspitze ski area and all the lifts in Garmisch with the famous Kandahar slope. With just one ski pass – the Top Snow Card – you have 213 kilometres of slopes and 87 lifts at your disposal, making your holidays at our ski hotel in Tyrol a winter wonderland for guests of all ages. Whether you’re a beginner or professional, travelling solo or with the family on holiday in Tyrol, on the doorstep of our ski hotel in Tyrol, you are guaranteed to find the right slope for your skill level.
Your holidays at our ski hotel in Tyrol? Packed full of advantages!
- Ski-in & ski-out: You can reach the lifts of the Berwang ski area directly from the doorstep of our ski hotel in Tyrol. For a break, stop for a refreshment at our sun terrace with S-lounge.
- Hire skis: Ski rental Sport Hofherr is located right next to our ski hotel in Tyrol
- Free ski shuttle to the ski school and to the ski school meeting place
- Your hotel in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena: The family ski area with 213 km of slopes and 87 lifts
- Ski School Berwang, awarded the “Quality Award” by the Tyrolean Ski School Association
- Top Snow Card: 1 ski pass for unlimited fun on the slopes in the ski areas Berwang, Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier, Garmisch, and Zugspitze
- Free ski pass for children up to 5 years of age
Florian Singer, your host at the ski hotel in Tyrol, recommends …
Sometimes it’s the combination that makes things truly stand out. Cool drinks, upbeat music, and great vibes – during an unforgettable ski day, enjoy a stop in our S-lounge, where you are always guaranteed a fun atmosphere. With the neighbouring Sonnalmbahn lift, you can start your skiing adventure here and enjoy an après-ski drink or a hearty bite to eat.