Culinary bliss is a matter of tradition in our restaurant in Tyrol
Our Restaurant 1928 is the very heart of the Hotel Singer. Look forward to a high-class culinary experience. In the three dining rooms with traditional wood carvings, historic painted ceilings, and a view of the breath-taking mountain panorama, we spoil you from breakfast to dinner with the finest cuisine and exquisite wines. The numerous culinary delights from the region are as exciting and varied as the landscape: our restaurants in Tyrol boasts dishes ranging from haute cuisine to regional delicacies with an international touch. Enjoy your dining experience with all the senses, brought to you by passion and tradition.
Breakfast in our restaurant in Tyrol is the perfect start to a wonderful day.
- Varied buffet with different kinds of bread, croissants ...
- Organic products for healthy holidays
- Live cooking station with delicious warm specialities
- Ham, salmon, and roast beef for a rich and varied gourmet experience
- Sweet treats: homemade jams, delicious mueslis, and delicious comb honey
- Attractive choice of coffee, tea, juices, and mineral water
- Prosecco for sparkling moments
Breakfast is included in all our rates for our hotel guests. Non-resident guests can enjoy the same pleasurable experience at € 25 per person.
Take a break from the slopes and head to the Sonnen Stube, where you can enjoy a casual lunch in the magnificent Berwang mountain sun! Looking out towards impressive peaks is just what you need to regain strength between or after your skiing adventures. Let us spoil you with a hearty meal in the Sonnen Stube. In summer, you can choose from our light lunch menu. Authentic regional cuisine with international influences and everyday dishes such as the Singer burger, a club sandwich, or the beef tartare prepared at the table await you!
- Opening hours: 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Last orders: 2:00 p.m.
Browse the current menu!
After a wonderful day spent in the fresh mountain air of Berwang and the fabulous Singer’s SPA, award-winning chef Thomas Kunath will captivate your senses. Look forward to the grand finale of your day: the daily changing 5-course gourmet set menu of your choice:
- Colourful antipasti buffet
- Gourmet starters and soups
- Crisp, fresh salads
- Delicious main courses
- Fabulous desserts
- Exquisite cheese selection
The above dinner is included in our halfboard rate. Non-resident guests can enjoy these culinary delights in our restaurant in Tyrol at € 65 per person.
You can also look forward to weekly highlights such as:
- Festive gala dinners
- Exclusive steak evenings with rib eye steaks, carved at your table
- Classic fondue Chinoise evenings
- Delicious dessert buffets and the finest crêpes, freshly prepared at the buffet
- Austrian and Tyrolean speciality nights
- Fantastic pasta nights
Feel the warm sun on your skin, gaze at the high mountain peaks before you, and embrace the moment as you enjoy the fabulous cuisine – our sun terrace is a heavenly place to be. With 260 m² of space, it’s easy to sit back, relax, and relish in the romantic setting. With a sparkle in your eyes and a smile across your face, you will enter a culinary world of incredible flavours that will spoil your palate.
- Breakfast: offered in summer
- Lunch: offered in summer and winter
- Barbecue: offered in summer and winter
- Dinner: offered on warm summer evenings
- Aperitif/digestif: offered in summer and winter
Dining à la carte in our restaurant in Tyrol
Obviously we also offer an a la carte menu in our Restaurant 1928 for your fine-dining experience. You may choose from a variety of creative delicacies from regional and international cuisine. To create new things time and again while maintaining what works, what is traditional, and, most importantly, what is authentic is the premise of Thomas Kunath, award-winning chef at our gourmet restaurant in Tyrol, together with his devoted kitchen team. Only the freshest natural ingredients can be found in our dishes. Local and seasonal high-quality products from well-known and trustworthy producers and suppliers from the region enhance the exquisite flavours and the culinary experience of the delicious dishes, which can be enjoyed individually or as a set menu. Accompanied by our fine wines, we create a duet on the palate that culminates in a symphony of the senses – all thanks to host Florian Singer and sommelier Thomas Rückhörmann’s wine expertise!
Take a look at our wine list and get a taste of the current daily menu.