Become part of our 90-year success story!
Your career ladder – your advantages
It has always been our staff’s hard work and dedication that has made the Hotel Singer what it is today: a relaxing holiday resort and a high-class hotel where international guests feel at home, are pampered, and can put their daily life on pause. It goes without saying that our 50 employees are like a big family to us. We pride ourselves on mutual respect, total professionalism, our friendly and positive approach, as well as offering great benefits:
- Performance-related pay (according to the collective, with willingness to pay above the collective wage agreement)
- 5- or 6-day week depending on agreement
- Private room with private bathroom, sitting area, some with balcony, Wi-Fi, and TV connection in the staff accommodation with common room, washing machines, and dryers.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner (incl. days off) in the newly furnished staff dining room in the hotel
- Singer’s SPA exclusively for the staff, once a week
- Daily use of the fitness room because exercising is the best way to find balance
- Countless attractive discounts: Discounts on SPA treatments and SPA products, discounts on consumption in our restaurants and F&B outlets, discounted ski passes, “Family & Friends” rates at the hotel, internal and external further education and training …
Whether you want to work in service, at the reception, in the SPA, in housekeeping, or in our kitchen – jump start your career where others go on holiday: at the Hotel Singer. We look forward to receiving your detailed application: