Holidays in the most stunning of nature
Have you ever heard of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena? No?! Find out more about this Austrian Alps paradise here.
Everyone knows about the Zugspitze peak on the border between Bavaria in Germany and Tyrol in Austria. At 2,962m, it’s not just the highest mountain in Germany, but also the highest peak in the Wetterstein Mountains. If you want to see its impressive natural landscape up close, the best place to go is the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. Seven towns – Ehrwald, Lermoos, Berwang, Biberwier, Bichlbach, Heiterwang am See, and Namlos – offer the best conditions for a dream holiday of activity on the Austrian side of the mountain. It truly is the perfect place for hiking holidays in Tyrol. This is what awaits you around our hotel in Zugspitz Arena:
- Perfectly signposted mountain tours in any degree of difficulty
- Numerous climbing tours with unbelievable vantage points
- More than 100 cycle paths, trails, and MTB routes
- So many family adventures under the open sky
- Crystal- clear mountain lakes, impressive waterfalls and quiet swimming spots
- And so much more!
P.S. Even during the cold season, Tiroler Zugspitz Arena is wonderful holiday location. Even more so than any other time. Find out for yourself when you join us at Hotel Singer!