We will open our hotel, restaurant and SPA on Monday 01st March 2021
After a wonderful summer season we closed on 4th October for our traditional seasonal closing
and we will again be welcoming our guests in March 2021.
What will a winter holiday look like in these challenging times? Certainly different from the past, but still at least as much fun.
As of today the same rules and regulations as in the previous summer season will apply:
Social distancing and wherever that is not possible, face masks will need to be worn by staff and guests in public areas and some places (i.e. skilifts).
In summary these are the measures we ask you to observe to keep our hotel community safe for us all.
These MEASURES are based on rules and recommendations implemented by the Austrian Government which proved themselves to be very effective during the previous months, when we have welcomed many guests at our hotel.
The spaciousness of our hotel gives us and you the additional advantage of having enough space to make social distancing very easy for everyone. Our hotel is spread over 2 airy buildings with the spa measuring 1.800m² and in our restaurants we will be able, even in high season, to provide each guest with enough space and distance from our other guests.
Furthermore we would like to inform you that our hotel is located in the district of Reutte in the Tyrol which has shown the lowest rate of infection since the beginning.
- The Hotel including SPA and all restaurants will be open and AT your disposal
- Although cleanliness and good hygiene have always been at the heart of what we do, we now have additional measures. These have been worked out with our heads of departments with the benefit of advice from Johnson Diversy, our hygiene suppliers.
- Our staff, when serving you directly, will wear face masks AND a heartfelt smile underneath!
- We and our employees are tested every week voluntarily for the CORONA VIRUS.
- We have placed additional hand sanitizers at various points throughout the hotel. If you pass one - PLEASE USE IT!
- In all indoor-areas of the hotel our guests are obliged to wear face masks.
- DISTANCE - this has become a key word these days. Please try and keep a distance of 1m from others in the hotel and follow the international advice to wash your hands frequently. Catch coughs and sneezes in your elbow or a tissue!
- DINING - this is easy for us as our large dining room is already divided into 4 distinct and separate areas. This means that we can seat you as we have always done with plenty of space and that you can dine when you like and we do not have to have operate a timetable of any kind
- Our breakfast buffet has changed to comply with the new safety rules and regulations. You can still serve yourself - but with a twist. Let us surprise you!
- Dinner will be served as usual by our caring staff.
- Our Spa will operate as before but with some more precautionary measures, such as extra cleaning.
- Our daybeds will have more space between them so you can socially distance.
- The sauna area will be open from 11am to allow all our guests the opportunity to use the saunas but we will ensure social distancing by restricting the number of guests at any one time.
- Our experienced therapists will carry out our soothing massages and invigorating Spa treatments as they have always done - but they will wear face shields. The treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly between each guest.
- Both pools will be open complying with a regulation which says that each person has to have 6 sqm of space. From experience, we do not expect this limit to be an issue for us, so please enjoy our pools as usual and swim from indoors to the outdoor pool - in our fresh alpine air
- Our intimate ski resort of Berwang offers many entry points to the joy of skiing, so that queuing situations can be largely avoided. Skilifts in Austria are legally seen as “public transport”. Therefore the same rules and regulations apply: 1m distance and obligatory wearing of face masks when queuing, entering and using the ropeways. Further information you can find by clicking here.
- In good weather conditions our sunny terraces are the perfect places to take a rest and enjoy the great views over our snow covered mountains.
- Activity programmes - these will be organised by the Lermoos Alpine Guides who will ensure social distancing is made easy
- Fresh air and the healthy winter sun in the mountains are surely the best tonic for a healthy body and soul.
The small town of Berwang, nestled in the Lechtal Ridge offers more than just skiing, for example: Groomed winter hiking trails, cross-country skiing and tobogganing runs. So there are plenty of possibilities to enjoy winter holidays far from the hustle and bustle of big ski resorts.
We want to tell you what we are doing to keep you safe and to ensure you have a relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable stay. We also want to ask you to do what you can, to ensure the wellbeing of our other guests and the staff team who will look after you.
Please have confidence in us and we will do all we can - remember
“ Our heart, Your holiday”
With pleasure we are at your entire disposal for all your further questions every day from 8.30a.m. until 4.30p.m. by calling +43-5674-8181 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org