SINGER IS FINALLY BACK
OUR HOTEL, RESTAURANT AND SPA IS OPEN
You definitely deserve it! Enjoy your holiday, relax, let us pamper you! - It is possible again - and we look forward to seeing you!
Here we have summarized all important information for you:
Entering Austria is now easily possible from many european countries such as Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxemburg, Italy, Denmark, Liechtenstein, etc... For these countries travellers also don't need to fill our the Pre-Travel-Clearance form anymore. The only, and most important rule is that travellers have to carry with them one of the following documents:
- a valid negative test result (24 hours with an antigene test or 72 hours with a PCR test),
- a certificate of vaccination: 2 vaccinations or Johnson&Johnson 1 vaccination plus 21 days or recovered 1 vaccination + 21 days
- a proof that you have had COVID-19 and have recovered in the last 6 months.
For the moment entering Austria from the UK is unfortunately not possible, but we truly hope this may change in the soon future.
Guests must present the same so called "entry" test upon check-in. This may be:
- Vaccinated persons (2 vaccinations, or Johnson & Johnson 1 vaccination + 21 days or recovered and 1 vaccination + 21 days): Vaccination certificate
- Convalescent persons (up to 6 months after illness): Official confirmation of COVID-19 disease
- Current negative test results:
- PCR test: valid for 72 hours
- Antigen quick test: valid for 24 hours
For visiting other culinary venues outside the hotel, an entry test is again required, this can evidently be one of the above: vaccination certificate, confirmation of a COVID-19 disease in the past or a recent negative test result, i.e. a test done at our testing station at the hotel.
For all guests, who are neither vaccinated nor have recovered from COVID-19 there is the obligation and the possibility to renew the test every day. This can be easily done for free at the testing station at our hotel with a controlled self test which is valid for 24 hours for use in and out side of the hotel.
Due to the low numbers of infections and the high rate of vaccinations in Austria there are barely no restrictions for re-entering most european countries anymore.
Should you need a negative test result, this can easily be done our testing station at the hotel with an anitigene test. Should you need a PCR test we will be happy to assist you to get an according appointment at the testing station in Reutte (payable).
Please inform nevertheless about the regulations of your country of residence as they can change.
Below we would like to inform you about all other measures we have taken,
to ensure you a pleasant, relaxing and safe holiday.
These measures are based on the current requirements and recommendations of the Austrian authorities and have already proven themselves greatly last summer.
A big advantage of our hotel is the spaciousness of our facilities.
Our hotel is spread over 2 spacious buildings with a 1,800 m² spa area surrounded by a 10,000 m² garden and in the 4 rooms of our restaurants, we can offer every guest enough space at any time.
In addition: Our district Reutte is in absolute border proximity to Germany and shows the lowest number of infections in whole Tyrol.
- The Hotel including SPA and all restaurants has opened and is at your entire disposal.
- We recommend you to wear a face mask when encountering a gathering of more people than usual.
- Although cleanliness and good hygiene have always been at the heart of what we do, we now have additional measures. These have been worked out with our heads of departments with the benefit of advice from Johnson Diversy, our hygiene suppliers.
- DISTANCE - this has become a key word these days. Please try and keep a distance of 1m from others in the hotel and follow the international advice to wash your hands frequently. Catch coughs and sneezes in your elbow or a tissue!
- We and our employees are just as our guests either vaccinated (most of us), reovered or daily tested. Also our vaccinated members of staff are tested by PCR every week voluntarily for the CORONA VIRUS.
- We have placed additional hand sanitizers at various points throughout the hotel. If you pass one - PLEASE USE IT!
- DINING - this is easy for us as our large dining room is already divided into 4 distinct and separate areas. This means that we can seat you as we have always done with plenty of space and that you can dine when you like and we do not have to have operate a timetable of any kind
- We have already adapted our breakfast last summer, prepared small individual portions and thus designed the breakfast buffet a bit differently - our guests were enthusiastic and so we will continue to do so.
- Dinner is served as usual by our caring staff.
- Our Spa will operate as before but with some more precautionary measures, such as extra cleaning.
- Our daybeds have more space between them so you can socially distance.
- The sauna area is open from 11am to allow all our guests the opportunity to use the saunas plus we will ensure social distancing by restricting the number of guests at any one time.
- Our experienced therapists are carrying out our soothing massages and invigorating Spa treatments as they have always done - but they are wearing face masks. The treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly between each guest.
- Both pools are open complying with a regulation which says that each person has to have 6 sqm of space. From experience, we do not expect this limit to be an issue for us, so please enjoy our pools as usual and swim from indoors to the outdoor pool - in our fresh alpine air
Activity programmes - these will be organised by our hiking guide Martin and the SPA team and they will ensure social distancing is made easy
Fresh air. We have so much of it for you to enjoy! You do not need to wear face masks anywhere outside so you can enjoy our terraces and extensive grounds without masks. You can relax in our Alpine Relaxation Gardens. We are sure everyone finds their favourite spot in the shade or the sun but always with our mountain views and fresh alpine air
And - where better is there to breathe in clean mountain air? The surrounding Lechtal Ridge gives us stunning views and fresh air - surely the best tonic for a healthy body and soul
Please have confidence in us and we will do all we can - remember “ Our heart, Your holiday”
With pleasure we are at your entire disposal for all your further questions every day by calling +43-5674-8181 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org